This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Creative Content Manager will be responsible for leading the amplification of an iconic luxury brand into global social channels and beyond. They will work closely with the brand and studio teams, providing creative direction and organizational excellence. The role requires digital savviness, cultural awareness, and a deep understanding of what drives people to aspire to luxury brands. The Creative Content Manager will oversee channel management, insights reporting, outreach, and the development of original, social-savvy content themes. They will also collaborate with internal and external teams to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Channel management (FB, TW, IG) + general housekeeping: UGC, community management, publishing/management of content calendars, asset overview docs, etc.
- Insights reporting: Working with data insight to refine content plans, setting and monitoring KPIs, tracking performance metrics, and optimizing content output accordingly.
- Outreach: Community management, keeping an eye on market, competitors, trends/insights to feed into overarching social strategy, social media updates, etc.
- Ownership + control: Coming up with original, creative ways to translate big brand ideas into ongoing, social-savvy content themes and community engagement concepts for digital.
- Attend weekly client digital team catch-ups.
- Liaising with internal media team to implement the paid strategy on a monthly basis.
- Receiving and developing content toolkits for markets.
- Assisting production of quarterly social photos/short video/GIFs, contributing to ideation, brand ownership (look/feel/TOV). Working alongside OLIVER digital designers, film production teams, external agencies, and co-creators where needed to meet objectives and deadlines agreed with brand team.
- Passion for creating engaging and shareable content.
- Lead and support on creative briefs, from pre-productions through to execution.
- Use trends and insights to inform reactive content briefs.
- Inspire colleagues with new trends and creative thinking, and support formation of content plans.
- Lead and execute an always-on social content calendar in partnership with brand team contacts.
- Act as the brand custodian for content across the social ecosystem.
- Short (posts across all channels) + long form copywriting.
- Interpreting a brand’s visual TOV and assets into new interesting formats.
- Web articles and CRM content.
- Close collaboration with SEO partner and writing with SEO in mind.
- 3-5 years’ brand and agency experience in social media for B2C brands.
- A strong knowledge of social media channels, social culture, digital creativity, and editorial marketing.
- Excellent organization skills with experience overseeing a multi-disciplinary team to deliver creative output to a high standard and against a deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent English language.
- Familiarity working with CMS platforms and social insights tools.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud is advantageous.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter who can equally manage multiple stakeholders in a large organization.
- 3-5 years' brand and agency experience in social media for B2C brands
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, social culture, digital creativity, and editorial marketing
- Excellent organization skills with experience overseeing a multi-disciplinary team to deliver creative output to a high standard and against a deadline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent English language
- Familiarity working with CMS platforms and social insights tools
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter who can equally manage multiple stakeholders in a large organization
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with an iconic luxury brand
- Collaboration with in-house creative studio
- Creative direction and ownership of content
- Opportunity to work on global social channels
- Work in a vibrant location in Chiswick, England
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Access to social media insights and data
- Collaboration with brand and studio teams
- Opportunity to attend client digital team catch-ups
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Be part of a company that values sustainability and diversity