Compensation& Benefits Analyst - Replacement for maternity Leave
August 2, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a talented Compensation & Benefits Analyst Support to join our team at Similarweb. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and supporting the full spectrum of compensation functional processes. Your main focus will be on delivering effective compensation programs that are in line with market practice and business strategy. Additionally, you will play a key role in managing company variable plans, conducting market research, and providing insights to enhance the overall HR function. This position is crucial in ensuring that Similarweb remains competitive and inclusive in its compensation and benefit programs.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Compensation & Benefits analyst in a global environment
- Previous reward analyst experience and knowledge of reward benchmarking and evaluation methods
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google applications
- Ability to work in an agile, rapidly changing environment and own processes end to end
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- English - Full proficiency
- You'll love the product you work with: Similarweb offers the opportunity to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
- You'll find a home for your big ideas: Similarweb encourages an open dialogue and empowers employees to bring their ideas to the table.
- Competitive perks & benefits: Similarweb offers competitive compensation packages and puts a strong emphasis on community with regular team outings and happy hours.
- Career growth opportunities: Similarweb provides tools and opportunities for employees to develop their careers in any direction they choose.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusivity: Similarweb strives to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities they serve, promoting equality and mutual respect across various dimensions of diversity.