This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
ExodusPoint Capital is seeking a candidate to join their Enterprise Data group, which focuses on building a robust data platform to service investment teams and internal clients. The role involves collaborating with engineering and public cloud teams, designing and developing data platform software capabilities on AWS cloud, and communicating with stakeholders on project deliverables. The ideal candidate should have a Master's degree in computer science or a related field, as well as advanced knowledge of database concepts.
- Be part of large-scale platform implementation, leveraging latest AWS serverless and big data technologies.
- Collaborate with larger engineering and public cloud teams on design and development.
- Design, document, code, test and deliver data platform software capabilities on AWS cloud.
- Communicate with stakeholders on project deliverables.
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of database concepts, including OLTP and OLAP
- Large-scale platform implementation using latest AWS serverless and big data technologies
- Collaboration with larger engineering and public cloud teams
- Design, documentation, coding, testing, and delivery of data platform software capabilities on AWS cloud
- Communication with stakeholders on project deliverables
- Advanced knowledge of database concepts, including OLTP, OLAP, SQL, noSQL
- Understanding of distributed computing theory and distributed application architecture
- Experience developing using Java (Python is a plus)
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and best practices
- Experience in developing containerized applications
- Hands-on experience with AWS native data and compute technologies (S3, Lambda, Glue, DataSync, EMR, Athena, Lake Formation, Kinesis, etc.)
- Initial salary expected to be between $100,000 and $175,000 (may vary depending on factors such as knowledge, experience, and skill set)
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.