This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The IT Support Specialist role at Impact is a global position responsible for troubleshooting end user issues on various SaaS applications, hardware, network, and telecommunication systems. As the first point of contact for over 700 employees, you will work closely with the global IT team to provide support across all time zones and adhere to agreed SLAs. Additionally, you will be responsible for user account management, hardware deployment and retrieval, AV system support, employee education, and maintaining accurate ticketing and asset management records. This role requires 3-5 years of IT support experience in a fast-paced environment, with proficiency in supporting SaaS applications and various operating systems.
- Troubleshoot end user issues on various SaaS applications, hardware, network, and telecommunication systems
- Work closely with the global IT team to provide support across all time zones
- Adhere to an agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement) to ensure all issues are dealt with and resolved within an agreed upon time frame
- Keep relevant stakeholders informed of any updates during the resolution of their requests
- Escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Manage user accounts, including new user access, assisting with issues, managing user permissions, and handling user terminations
- Deploy and retrieve IT hardware in person and remotely by shipping
- Support and troubleshoot AV systems for conference rooms and townhalls
- Educate employees on how to use IT systems
- Maintain accurate ticketing and asset management records
- Work with fellow team members on projects to improve systems and operations
- Provide IT support in a fast-paced environment
- Support SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and other SaaS applications
- Use a ticketing system such as Jira, Freshdesk, etc.
- Support Macs, Windows, and Chromebook business environment
- Identify problems and develop solutions in a timely manner
- 3-5 years of experience providing IT support in a fast-paced environment (Bachelor degree preferred)
- Experience supporting SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and other SaaS applications
- Experience with using a ticketing system such as Jira, Freshdesk, etc.
- Ability to support Macs, Windows, and Chromebook business environment
- Capable of identifying problems and developing solutions in a timely manner
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Training & Development opportunities
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund benefits
- Stock Options (pending Board approval)
- Internet Allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment