This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Business Development Manager position is to develop new partnerships and grow existing ones for HyprMX, Jun Group's supply-side division. The role involves initiating relationships with demand sources and leading mobile app developers, generating leads, organizing and leading meetings, negotiating contracts, overseeing client setups, and optimizing performance. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success, a passion for mobile apps and games, and a strong interest in mobile software and advertising technology. They should thrive in a collaborative setting, have strong attention to detail, and be eager to prospect and sell to help grow the business.
- Initiate relationships with demand sources and lead mobile app developers
- Generate leads, develop prospects, and build a business funnel
- Organize and lead calls and in-person meetings
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Oversee client setups, optimize performance, and manage relationships on an on-going basis
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to execute company initiatives
- Represent HyprMX at industry events and conferences
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, trends, competitor activities, and industry best practices
- 3-5 years experience in business development or partnerships
- Passion for mobile apps, games, and digital advertising
- Competitive Pay
- Work Life Balance & Hybrid Work Life
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend leading industry conferences
This is some text inside of a div block.