This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Business Development Analyst to play a critical role in market expansion and platform growth. This individual will be responsible for driving lead generation through building a comprehensive customer & market database, informing GTM strategy, and owning centralized outbound campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter, creative problem solver, and research enthusiast.
- Leverage commercial real estate databases, third-party vendors, and local operations teams to develop a comprehensive and up-to-date database of real estate assets, prospective clients, and contact information
- Identify SAM and competitive landscape of target markets to inform broader go to market strategy efforts
- Establish consistent management of contacts within our CRM
- Work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Manage the inbound lead funnel, following up with prospective clients, qualifying leads, and routing to the appropriate team member
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and implement comprehensive B2B outbound lead generation campaigns
- Prepare and maintain activity reports and status reports
- Lead a multitude of ad-hoc projects related to lead generation, process development, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hungry individual with a Sales mentality that wants to learn from the best and brightest in the industry
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to represent the company effectively when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Ability to compose professional internal and external business communications including reports, memos, letters, and emails
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to work within the organizational dynamics of a fast-growth company
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify data trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other sales tools is a plus
- Strong business acumen and an appreciation for building relationships
- Inclusive culture where everyone has a voice and the best idea wins
- Access to or eligibility for healthcare benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Lucrative stock option plan
- Bonus plans
This is some text inside of a div block.