This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Architectural Product Manager at Connect Homes is responsible for managing a team to prepare fabrication drawings for modern prefab homes to be built on an assembly line in their factory. This role requires a detail-oriented individual who is keen on learning every aspect of what goes into building a home and how the prefab world works. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, 5-10 years of work experience, and intermediate to advanced skills in Revit. Cross-functional collaboration with various teams is also required to ensure that every detail, finish, and system is accounted for and coordinated. Previous experience in modular/prefab design and/or construction is a plus.
- Manage a team and a process that prepares fabrication drawings for modern prefab homes to be built on an assembly line in the factory
- Manage the workflow and priorities of the team to ensure timely release of fabrication drawings to maintain the production schedule at the factory
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure every detail, finish, and system is accounted for and coordinated
- Collaborate with the design team during development of fabrication drawings to assure implementation of overall design objectives
- Collaborate with the factory team during production to assure conformance with the technical drawings
- Assist with product research to support technical drawing and detail development and continually look for ways to improve homes and processes
- Participate in the evaluation of potential technical and detail solutions for feasibility and constructability
- Assume personal responsibility and accountability for set deadlines and quality of work
- Embody and embrace open communication and team-oriented success
- Actively participate in quality improvements of the product and manufacturing process
- Collaborate as a team player when working with others
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives when required
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 5-10 years of work experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Revit is required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving and creative thinking
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality through attention to detail
- Organized with strong time management and communication skills
- Previous experience in modular/prefab design and/or construction is a nice to have.