This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Account Executive - APAC FED role at Skydio is responsible for expanding the company's business within government customers in South Asia, Southeast Asia, and parts of East Asia. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience to Ministries of Defense and other Government customers in Asia-Pacific, as well as knowledge of government acquisition processes and contracting vehicles. The job overview emphasizes the unique opportunity to join and shape a fast-growing sales team and accelerate the growth of Skydio and the commercial UAV industry as a whole.
- Identify new business development opportunities and grow them into stable customers from pre solicitation through post contract award.
- Prepare and update account strategy and sales forecast to show continued penetration, upsell, and expansion opportunities.
- Create a strategic plan to identify, engage and create opportunities with high propensity accounts.
- Build a pipeline to meet and exceed your sales targets with direct accountability on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business, workflows and pain points. Focus on customer satisfaction and develop a proper contact network within accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of UAS programs, standards, guidelines, policies, and technology initiatives.
- Actively support execution of the overall sales strategy as the most experienced salesperson, mentoring others where possible.
- Coordinate with sales operations and customer success team to ensure customer milestones are met.
- Gather and share competitive intelligence on competitor activity with marketing.
- Share key customer insights and product needs with product management.
- Work with customer success to provide effective demos and/or product training as necessary.
- 8+ years of successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience to Ministries of Defense and other Government customers in Asia-Pacific
- A history of successfully managing and closing complex deals through all phases of the deal cycle with federal customers
- Knowledge of government acquisition process, contracting vehicles, and structuring of hardware, software, and service contracts
- Knowledge and experience working on research and development projects with innovation units and government labs supporting technology transitions to programs of record
- Prior experience operating sUAS
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Suite, BGov, and GovWin
- Network of contacts among prospective customers in Asia Pacific
This is some text inside of a div block.