This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that LivePerson is seeking an Android Engineer III to join their team and drive the development of new capabilities for the next generation of agents in the contact center. The role involves working on a cutting-edge app used by millions of consumers, collaborating in a cross-functional team, and applying UI design principles for Android. The successful candidate should have strong coding skills, experience building complex Android applications, and knowledge of client-side architecture. Additionally, experience with performance optimization, test automation frameworks, and multi-threaded programming is desired.
- Work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Apply UI design principles & best practices for Android
- Build an app with best engineering practices
- Identify & eliminate performance and scale issues
- Be globally minded & inclusive
- Have strong coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, agile & entrepreneurial environment
- Have 8+ years building complex Android applications using Kotlin or Java
- Have consumer facing, enterprise or big brand app development experience
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience building large scale applications
- Have experience with identifying potential performance bottlenecks in applications and implementing improvements
- Have experience with working on test automation frameworks
- Have experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, Websocket, SSE and long polling
- Have experience with multi-threaded programming
- Have experience with MVC/MVVM
- Have experience/understanding of server-side development (a plus)
- Have experience in React Native/Flutter/NativeScript (a plus)
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Strong coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, agile & entrepreneurial environment
- 8+ years building complex Android applications using Kotlin or Java
- Consumer facing, enterprise or big brand app development experience and ideally one or two personal projects or significant open source contributions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience building large scale applications
- Experience with identifying potential performance bottlenecks in applications and implementing improvements
- Experience with working on test automation frameworks
- Experience with designing APIs and working with RESTful, Websocket, SSE and long polling
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with MVC/MVVM
- Experience/understanding of server side development is a plus
- Experience in React Native/Flutter/NativeScript is a plus
- Time away: Vacation, public holidays and care days.
- Financial: Pension, deferred pension and ESPP.
- Family: Parental leave.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement, Native AI Learning.
- Additional: Exclusive perks and discounts.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.