This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
PayPay is seeking an Android Engineer to work on their payment product and deliver the best payment experience for their Japanese customers. The ideal candidate will work closely with the product team to customize the payment experience, prototype new and redesign features, focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development, and work with an elite and focused team of app developers. The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of professional experience, a deep understanding of modern mobile development, and be strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin. Familiarity with integration of Rest API is also required. Preferred qualifications include experience with CI/CD tool, ability to develop features while conducting unit tests, knowledge of performance optimization, ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English, familiarity with Agile development, and experience integrating and development payment service.
- Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
- Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development
- Strong in Object Oriented design and Kotlin
- Experience with the Android development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience with CI/CD tool(e.g. Bitrise) (preferred)
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests (preferred)
- Knowledge of performance optimization (preferred)
- Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English (preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile development (preferred)
- Experience integrating and development payment service (preferred)
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.