Account/Senior Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing
April 24, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Acceleration Partners is seeking an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage a team and oversee a portfolio of clients. The role involves serving as a key client-facing liaison, leading the client relationship, and managing all client deliverables, account strategy, and execution. The ideal candidate should possess strong internal motivation, superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to solve problems on their own. The position is remote and requires some travel for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
- Trains, coaches, and develops team members by leading their efforts with the goal to successfully execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Serves as a conduit for communications upward and downward, maintains morale with team and is viewed as a reliable, go-to person.
- Consistently provides superior client service, acts as a point of contact, and escalates issues or key risks as appropriate.
- Uses data strategically and nimbly; all analysis or data shared to clients from team is consistently accurate and precise.
- Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client’s goals and objective.
- Manages multiple campaigns, at 95% full ownership, with solid organizational skills and the ability to focus on and prioritize tasks based on client objectives.
- 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or SaaS platforms (ShareASale, Commission Junction, Impact, etc.) required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports, a plus
This is some text inside of a div block.