This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Shift5 is seeking a highly motivated and experienced enterprise sales executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will have executive level contacts in the U.S. Air Force/Space Force weapons systems community and will be responsible for introducing Shift5's product capabilities to potential clients within these organizations. The primary focus of this role is to match Shift5's strengths and capabilities to clients' needs and to help them understand the product's ability to identify, detect, and prevent threats from advanced attackers. The Account Executive will report directly to the Vice President of Federal and will work collaboratively with the sales and product teams to meet sales goals and client requirements.
- Serve as the primary sales lead for customers within the U.S. Air Force/Space Force
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expand sales with clients across the U.S. Air Force/Space Force
- Meet (or exceed) revenue quota targets
- Target, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in the assigned territory
- Engage and collaborate effectively with other areas of the business (Field Engineering, Product Development, Marketing, Operations) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Work cooperatively with system integrators and other key partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information to Shift5 colleagues
- 5-7 years of technology sales experience, specifically selling software security and/or infrastructure security products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated experience forecasting sales, managing sales expenses and successfully closing new business
- Built and expanded business opportunities as an individual contributor as a member of a team member
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Experience with U.S. Air Force weapons systems requirements, deployment, and procurement activities.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems
- Competitive salary and stock options in a fast-growing startup
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions
- 401k with employer contributions
- Life Insurance
- Uncapped paid time off policy
- Flexible work and remote work policy
- Tax-deferred public transit benefits with Metro SmartBenefits (DC/MD/VA)
- Inclusive culture that embraces diversity and belonging
This is some text inside of a div block.