Requirements for Wordpress Support Developer
- WordPress (duh)
- Divi Builder (double duh)
- Advanced Custom Fields
- CPT UI
- Top 50 WordPress plugins
- HTML / CSS
- PHP / JS (would be nice, but not required)
- Responsive website design
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Web-safe file sizes and formats
Responsibilities for Wordpress Support Developer
- Manage the Website Care Package support desk in ClickUp
- Troubleshoot and resolve WordPress support requests from our Website Care Package clients in ClickUp
- Communicate with care plan clients about their ticket requests
- Performing and monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly website software updates, uptime, security, and performance via ManageWP (including core WordPress, theme, & plugins)
- Onboarding and offboarding care plan clients
- Refining or defining processes in ClickUp as needed (especially care plan processes)
- Escalating tickets to the Lead Developer or CEO as needed
- Tracking care plan client support usage
- SEO technical support execution
- Immaculate customer service and communications skills, responses to clients would be expected within 24 hours
- A free thinker, willing to look for answers and get curious to find the best solutions to client questions
- Willingness to put the client and their needs first
- Confidence in your work and always striving for more
- A team player who is happy working in a small team and owning their own section of the business
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
About this position
We’re on the lookout for a motivated WordPress Support Developer with a** highly technical focus on DIVI and its eco-system **to become a part of our team for long-term growth. You’d work with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies across multiple industries.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Job SummaryGo To job Listing
Shanty Town Design is a 100% remote team of graphic designers and creatives serving as an extension of your team. We’re your secret weapon, elevating brands through visual marketing and web design, one pixel at a time.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker