Requirements for Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing Strategy & Analytics
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Demonstrates knowledge of B2B SaaS Marketing metrics (spend, CAC, LTV, etc.) and methodologies (multi-touch attribution, A/B testing, etc).
- Solves problems by searching for root causes, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, and clearly identifying actions to address gaps and opportunities.
- Is data-driven and proficient with advanced data analysis skills, including data wrangling, querying, analysis, and visualization.
- Knows our tools, and has used data platforms with SQL endpoints (Databricks, Snowflake), data visualization software (Tableau, Looker), and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot).
- Communicates clearly and crafts messages that resonate with each audience based on their role and level of context.
- Emphasizes relationships with business partners (to deeply understand their priorities), as well as cross-functional data partners (to leverage their skillset and improve the quality of your work).
- Is flexible and familiar with fast-paced, high-growth environments where priorities may shift with good reason.
Responsibilities for Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing Strategy & Analytics
As Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing Strategy & Analytics, you will:
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to uncover insights and craft strategies that optimize our lead generation efforts (volume and conversion).
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and indicators for campaign spend, lead generation, account acquisition, and funnel efficiency.
- Combine internal performance and external market data to help us reach all customers that could benefit from Grammarly’s technology.
- Create, maintain, and analyze marketing data in Salesforce, Databricks, and Tableau.
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Engineering teams to expand coverage of reliable data and automate recurrent data needs.
- Advocate and champion data-driven approaches in our B2B marketing efforts by leading new workstreams, presenting your work to our leaders, and meeting with key partners to push ideas and projects forward.
Within your first 30 days, you will:
- Meet with marketing leaders, cross-functional partners and members of your own team to understand their priorities and how you can best support them.
- Gain an understanding of the projects on our existing marketing analytics roadmap.
- Familiarize yourself with marketing data tables, KPIs and existing sources of truth.
By 90 days, you will:
- Assume responsibility for key deliverables (eg, QBRs and executive updates).
- Begin executing on existing roadmap items, using your knowledge of our data and KPIs.
- Deliver your analytical projects to our marketing leaders and help them operationalize behavioral changes that will make their team more successful.
By 6 months, you will:
- Consistently meet with Marketing leadership to share your insights, inform new priorities, and update your analytical roadmap to maximize impact.
- Inform the marketing growth trajectory by evaluating new verticals, segments, and lines of business.
- Been viewed as the go-to expert for marketing performance and optimization opportunities.
- Mentor more junior analysts as the analytics team grows.
- _Professional growth: _We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- _A connected team: _Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- _Comprehensive benefits: _Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing superior health care (including mental health benefits). We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, 401(k) matching (US only), admission discounts (Canada only), and more.
About this position
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, over 30 million people and 50,000 teams around the world rely on our AI-powered communication assistance technology. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Analyst, B2B Marketing Strategy & Analytics to join our Revenue Operations team. This person will harness the data gathered across marketing and lead generation teams to unlock growth opportunities, deliver ongoing analyses, guide funnel optimizations, and bring transparency to the performance of our fast-growing B2B business unit.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Go To job Listing
Hybrid US or Canada
At Grammarly, we strive to help people understand one another, whenever and wherever they communicate in English. Every day, 30 million people and 50,000 teams around the world rely on our real-time suggestions to strengthen their writing and say what they really mean. Grammarly supports streamlined and effective writing. Our suggestions help identify and replace complicated sentences with more efficient ones, refresh repetitive language, and uphold accurate spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker