Requirements for Revenue Enablement Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales training role, preferably in SaaS business solutions.
- Working knowledge of LMS and relevant software preferred (Salesloft, Salesforce, and Gong preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs using skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles, processes and methodologies including methods and techniques used in training assessment, design, development and measurement.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
Responsibilities for Revenue Enablement Specialist
- Presents training curriculum for new hire training classes, new product and service rollouts, meetings/conferences, etc.
- Aligns training activities with the Company’s goals and objectives to ensure achievement of revenue, growth, and efficiency targets.
- Formally and objectively assesses and documents new-hire performance and delivers performance-based feedback. Provides direct support and motivation. Conducts ongoing training needs analysis through shadowing calls, observing sales encounters and application of best practices, analyzing sales results and consulting with sales management.
- Identifies sales department priorities and sales team’s skill gaps to determine enablement support priorities.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness through refinement of programs, content and methods. Develops and implements new approaches, curriculum, and techniques.
- Maintains ongoing communication with and regular delivery of relevant training metrics to key stakeholders.
- Stay current in relevant learning, sales, and business trends and maintains a deep understanding of our clients, their businesses, and our profession.
- All other duties as assigned.
About this position
Revenue Enablement provides coaching and training for ClassPass Partnerships & Corporate Teams. This includes instructor lead facilitation, document production, content management and cross departmental collaboration. The goal of this team is to measurably increase the effectiveness of the front-line sales teams.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Job SummaryGo To job Listing
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Our mission? To motivate people to live inspired lives every day by introducing and seamlessly connecting them to soul-nurturing experiences.
Whether you hit up a HIIT class, unwind with a massage, stream a class from your home or reconnect with your inner high school tennis player, we make it easy to prioritize your health.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker