- 3+ years of quantitative analysis in a business facing capacity
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience analyzing A/B/n and multivariate experiments
- 2+ years of experience in Tableau, Looker, or any comparable BI tool
- Experience in Adobe Analytics or any comparable web analytics tool
- Experience working with large scale data sets of varying granularities
- Ability to transform raw data into structured data tables
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into actionable insights
- Strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (R, Python, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- Develop and maintain data infrastructure for business-critical reporting
- Communicate product health, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product/business teams
- Utilize data to identify opportunities for growth, retention, and areas of friction within the product
- Influence and inform product/business teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information
- Partner with engineering to define logging requirements for net-new datasets
- Develop your technical skills – particularly in SQL, Adobe Analytics, and Looker
- The salary band for this position ranges from $110,000 - $150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
About this position
The Product Analytics team partners closely with the product and engineering teams to develop and test consumer and service provider experiences on our site and app. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work daily with the operations and product leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive tangible value to homeowners, service professionals, and Angi. Due to the multifaceted nature of the business, our team provides an excellent environment to grow your business acumen, technical knowhow and quantitative skills.
The Senior Product Analyst will partner with Product teams with the goal of delivering a best-in-class experience to our consumers and service providers. As a Senior Product Analyst, you will be supporting key initiatives by designing and measuring the impact of experiments, as well as partnering with product, engineering, and business leaders to identify and size new growth opportunities. This product group depends on a collection of several large-scale data sources to inform the strategy for the business.
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). At Angi, we believe the home is the most important place on earth and we mean it. We make it easy for people to love where they live — and for pros to thrive doing the work they love.