- Minimum of 3 years of professional software engineering experience as a full-stack engineer
- Experience programming in languages such as Ruby or Python is a plus
- Comfortable with Linux, Git, CICD, tests, containers, and monitoring tools
- Strong systems architecture and coding/scripting skills
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Work collaboratively with engineers across the organization to better understand the problems they face and what solutions we can provide.
- Improve our testing, monitoring, and continuous deployment infrastructure.
- Develop tools and services for Engineering In order to facilitate the SDLC process.
- Identify and improve existing processes through automation to speedup development.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
About this position
At Justworks, we’re making it easier to run a business, and helping teams lead happy and healthy lives. We do this with a simple and friendly platform, expert support from real people when it’s needed, and access to corporate-level beneﬁts that ensure people feel secure and valued.
Justworks handles the nitty-gritty of payroll, benefits, compliance, and HR, so you have more time to learn, grow, and seek something worthwhile. Work fearlessly, pursue your passion, and do more of what matters. We’ve got your back.