- 5+ years experience in-house for a large corporation, or for an agency
- Demonstrated project and/or account management experience
- Resourcing experience with high volume projects
- Experience working with external agencies and freelance partnerships.
- Strong ability to multitask, organize and collaborate
- Proficiency with Excel and Project Management software
- Adaptive in a fast paced work environment
- Exceptional people skills. You’ll work across teams to align stakeholders and move work forward.
- Systems thinker - able to create processes that scale.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Leadership ability. You’ll align and inspire people from different teams to do the best work of their careers.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Own key work streams for our Core brand creative pillar, including those with Editorial, Brand Social, Community, Employer Brand and Talent Marketing, Events, Brand in Product.
- Be the connective link between business teams and the brand design team.
- Work directly with creative teams (designers, marketers, copywriters) to manage the development and production of events, editorial campaigns, and other ongoing brand identity initiatives.
- Work proactively to address sources of conflict as they occur by communicating directly, openly and compassionately.
- You actively seek data and diverse perspectives to inform and challenge your opinions when making decisions.
- Manage projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly, and update key stakeholders on requirements and supply.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Monitor current processes (roadmapping, budget, intake, tracking, etc.) and share/own ideas on how to improve current practices where required.
- Help maintain up-to-date team artifacts documenting how we work and collaborate with the company.
- Use Asana to coordinate work and deliver initiatives within deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders to balance aggressive timelines while maintaining space for creative work and exploration.
- Build effective relationships with key departments and stakeholders.
About this position
The brand design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of creatives that creates thoughtful, beautiful, brand design work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
This role will work closely across marketing, brand design, and with external vendors (such as freelancers, and agencies). The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive teams to project completion, keeping the big picture in sight.
Asana is a leader in collaborative project management software for teams, no matter their size or locational distribution. Asana helps you, your teams, and your stakeholders collaborate faster and smoother to schieve business objectives.