- 2 years experience in management consulting, program management, business process improvement, business analysis, or similar field
- Minimum 1 year experience with LucidChart, Visio, or other business process mapping software
- Experience in organizational design, organizational change management, and performance optimization
- An analytical problem solver who operates well in obscurity, leverages data to derive insights, and is able to break down complex problems with a thoughtful, structured approach
- A proactive team player who’s eager to roll up their sleeves and solve challenges impacting a fast growing business
- An organized individual who demonstrates strong attention to detail while maintaining a queue of multiple projects
- A strong writer with the ability to create business deliverables -- including business requirements and business process maps—all with minimal direction and support from a team lead or project manager
- A self-starter who is continually learning and developing
- Six Sigma certification or experience a plus
- Engage internal stakeholders to uncover critical business gaps, facilitating the discovery, scoping, and requirements definition process to deliver on key initiatives that drive desired business outcomes
- Facilitate process improvement or organizational transformation workshops with business and technical teams at different levels
- Manage business and process requirement definition and design
- Maintain and optimize operational workflows and business processes based on best practices
- Facilitate cross team collaboration, managing multiple projects with internal staff, external consultants, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Synthesize business requirements to create clear and comprehensive use cases to be delivered on by technical teams across varying products and systems. Work with System Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Lead Enterprise Architect to effectively translate needs of the business
- Identify and mitigate current or potential product/project risks
All Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- **Grit **- You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
About this position
As a Business Analyst you will help shape Justworks’ internal operations by working within the Business Operations department to provide business process improvement and business systems analysis. You will report to the Senior Manager of Business Analysis and work closely with departments such as Finance, Payroll & Tax, Risk & Insurance, and more to tackle varying business challenges that impact our people, process, and technology. You will analyze areas for improvement, leveraging data to derive actionable insights, and drive operational/technological solutions that address these challenges and align with our organizational strategy. You are a collaborative problem solver, comfortable working in the unknown, who enjoys breaking down complex issues and creating high-value solutions at a fast-growing technology company.
At Justworks, we’re making it easier to run a business, and helping teams lead happy and healthy lives. We do this with a simple and friendly platform, expert support from real people when it’s needed, and access to corporate-level beneﬁts that ensure people feel secure and valued.
Justworks handles the nitty-gritty of payroll, benefits, compliance, and HR, so you have more time to learn, grow, and seek something worthwhile. Work fearlessly, pursue your passion, and do more of what matters. We’ve got your back.