This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Technical Product Manager - Pixel at MNTN, you will play a crucial role in driving development and productizing the MNTN Smarter tracking pixel and pixel-related integrations. Your responsibilities will include automating pixel solutions, ensuring data architecture supports mobile integrations, and wireframing user-friendly solutions. Collaboration with different teams will be essential as you present the vision, value, and benefits of the products. Additionally, you will work closely with key stakeholders to drive concepts, implementation, and communication for mobile integrations. This role requires a self-starter with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to navigate complex problems.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the business logic within the pixel pipeline to guide roadmap and develop new opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with other Ad Buying Product Managers, Data Engineering, Java Engineers, Pixel Engineers, Data Analysts/Scientists, and UX Designers to explore and implement innovative solutions for self-service automation, international expansion, enhanced security, and pixel data monitoring systems.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive concepts, implementation, communication, and solutions for all mobile integrations.
- Collaborate with Pixel Engineers and CS teams to automate pixel installs on client websites.
- Communicate concepts and report on solutions via written concept briefs and requirements for functional and implementation requirements.
- Work with Marketing, Finance, Product Development, and Product Support teams to resolve complex problems, educate, and advocate for pixel analytics solutions.
- 1+ years of experience in product management in information, solution or technical architecture OR 3+ years of experience in technical program management
- Proven success leading product efforts behind releases that have been utilized by paying customers
- Ability to manage resources across multiple teams to prioritize in accordance with business goals and define deliverables
- Ability to track, monitor, and report on projects and deliverables
- Ability to guide and direct a broad array of projects simultaneously from demand to closure
- 100% remote work
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development