This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to join Templafy as a Tech Lead within the Account Team in Berlin. As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality software for the core product offerings, while also representing the engineering perspective during the product discovery process. Collaboration with the Product Manager and Designer is essential to explore innovative product ideas and validate customer value. Strong communication and leadership skills, as well as a passion for mentoring and coaching, are crucial for success in this role.
- Actively participate in the product discovery process as a member of the product trio, collaborating with the Product Manager and Designer to identify and validate innovative product ideas.
- Develop and maintain high-quality software solutions using appropriate methods.
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of our software architecture and development processes and practices. This is undertaken in conjunction with other teams, as all systems operate on the same tech stack and patterns, ensuring operational consistency where feasible.
- Mentor and coach fellow Engineers both technically—e.g., through code reviews and design sessions—and in the capacity of an Empowered Engineer, focusing on outcomes over output.
- Embrace a "you build it, you run it" culture, meaning you'll be on 2nd line support when needed. However, due to our robust engineering principles and practices, the need for such support is rare.
- Strong Tech Lead experience in the tech sector
- Experience mentoring and coaching a team of engineers
- Proficient in developing and maintaining high-quality, scalable software
- Familiarity with Cagan's "trio" approach and Torres' Continuous Discovery Habits
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Passion for mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Strong interest in the discovery process and delivering high standard software
- Experience in Authentication, User, and Tenant management
- Ability to actively participate in the product discovery process
- Knowledge of software architecture and development processes
- Embracing a "you build it, you run it" culture
- Familiarity with microservices-style approach and Domain Driven Design
- Test-oriented mindset and experience with continuous integration
- DevOps mindset and experience with cloud hosting (Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in automation and using tools for infrastructure setup
- Familiarity with coding standards and clean code principles
- Commitment to lifelong learning and professional development.
- Employee equity program
- Company lunch contribution
- Language (German) courses
- Phone covered by company
- Centrally located office – easy access to public transportation
- Company events and team activities
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salary
- Family-friendly environment
- Hybrid work model with a primarily co-located team
- Healthy snacks and beverages at the office
- Warrants in the Employee Equity Program
- Annual personal development budget
- Regular team events and social gatherings
- Opportunities for professional development
- Real work-life balance
- Inclusive work environment
- Diversity and inclusion focus
- Workplace of belongingness
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.