This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Armis is seeking a Senior Product Manager with at least 5 years of experience in product management within the domain of cyber security. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the product throughout the complete product lifecycle, defining the product roadmap, and working closely with R&D to deliver a winning product. They will also collaborate with the company's cross-functional international teams as the domain expert and help to drive business growth. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical cybersecurity background and outstanding product execution skills.
- Take a significant part in developing and refining Armis XDR and Threat Management products' vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution
- Define product requirements and manage the backlog. Work closely with R&D and drive execution on time.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape and business opportunities.
- Leading both inbound and outbound efforts – collaborating with Sales, Marketing and R&D teams as well as clients and partners in order to assure effective communication, alignment, balance of resources and delivery
- Collaborate with the company's cross-functional international teams as the domain expert and help to drive business growth.
- At least 5 years experience in product management within the domain of cyber security
- Background in cyber-security technologies (either in endpoint security, network security, incident response, or forensics)
- Background in cyber offensive methodologies (attack flows, MITRE, exploits, malware, and more) – a significant advantage
- Experience in EDR/XDR/SIEM/SOAR solutions – a significant advantage
- Experience in driving product roadmap and requirements to execution
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to influence cross-functional teams in an international organization
- Team player, confident, independent, and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude!
- Fluent English