This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
VSA Partners is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join their Digital Practice team. The successful candidate will lead the planning and development of visual content for a range of interactive projects, including mobile, tablet, web, and physical environments. They will be responsible for conceptual exploration, establishing direction and design solutions, and ensuring successful implementation through production. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in User Interface Digital Design and be proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Craft, and Zeplin.
- Lead planning and development of usable, useful, compelling visual content for a broad range of interactive projects
- Define and craft sophisticated and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices; mobile, tablet, web and ideally physical environments/experiences
- Come up with big ideas and define them down to the interaction level with appropriate detail
- Advocate content choices based on clear strategy or heuristic principles
- Tackle smaller projects or sizable components of large-scale projects depending on business needs
- Conduct conceptual exploration, establish direction and design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that direction through production.
- Help establish art direction of projects.
- Lead the design of scalable, flexible design systems that are optimized for a range of devices.
- Champion usability, accessibility, and mobile-friendly standard methodologies.
- Preemptively identify problems and propose solutions.
- Assist with keeping results and schedule aligned on given project.
- 5+ years of experience.