This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a self-starter who can build strong client relationships and take ownership of client inputs to drive results. The ideal candidate will provide an exceptional client experience and execute strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve growth for our clients across various retail media platforms. This role involves creating and managing paid search and display media strategies, offering budget recommendations, identifying opportunities to enhance advertising effectiveness, and delivering regular reporting. The candidate should be skilled in data analysis, strategy development, and presenting action plans to senior leaders.
- Fully own the client relationship by building solid rapport, demonstrating transparency, and delivering results against joint business objectives
- Develop strategic growth plans, gain client alignment, and fully execute against the aligned upon approach
- Measure efficacy of the strategy through regular reporting against core retail media KPIs and ad-hoc audits to identify areas for refinement
- Leverage retail media activities and other retail readiness recommendations to drive increased traffic and conversion and organic search ranking improvement
- Highlight incremental sales opportunities to clients through participation in retailer programs, additional promotional opportunities, and recommendations to improve operational KPIs
- Develop annual budget recommendations and properly allocate across campaigns to align with high level business objectives
- Develop an annual marketing calendar incorporating key drive periods including relevant macro and micro seasons, new product launches, and client media calendars
- Leverage Pacvue technology to manage budget pacing, communicate with client on trends and pacing, and deliver results within client budget thresholds
- Prepare weekly and monthly retail media performance reports, analyze category trends, measure advertising and total sales, identify account trends, and perform competitive benchmarking across the client’s product portfolio
- Maximize retailer share, revenue, and profitability for clients while integrating client’s internal objectives such as driving innovation or key items or product lines
- Create strategies based on data analysis and present action plans to gain alignment with senior leaders.
- Proven track record of building relationships and taking ownership of client inputs
- Ability to deliver excellent client experience and execute at a strategic and tactical level
- Experience in creating and managing paid search and display media strategies for various retailers
- Ability to provide annual and ongoing budget recommendations to help clients achieve their business objectives
- Proficiency in analyzing data sets and developing strategies based on insights
- Strong presentation skills to gain alignment with senior leaders
- Ability to measure efficacy of strategies through regular reporting and ad-hoc audits
- Knowledge of retail media activities and recommendations to drive increased traffic and conversion
- Familiarity with retailer programs and promotional opportunities to identify incremental sales opportunities
- Experience in developing annual budget recommendations and allocating across campaigns
- Ability to develop an annual marketing calendar incorporating key drive periods and client media calendars
- Proficiency in using Pacvue technology to manage budget pacing and communicate with clients
- Strong analytical skills to prepare performance reports, analyze trends, and perform competitive benchmarking
- Ability to maximize retailer share, revenue, and profitability while integrating client's internal objectives
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Remote Work Options and Flexibility
- Take up to 2 Days of Paid Time Off to Volunteer with a 501c Organization
- Paid Parental Leave
- Commitment to employing a diverse workforce
This is some text inside of a div block.