This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Seasonal Production Designer for quip’s Marketing / Brand Design teams, you will collaborate closely with the quip Art Directors, Design, and Copy Teams to ensure the final production and execution of campaign work at a premium digital quality. Your main responsibilities will include preparing production-ready files for digital display ads and delivering assets according to team specifications for various channels of use in paid media. This is a remote position with flexible working hours, offering the opportunity to work alongside a passionate creative team and contribute to making oral care simple and effective.
- Use knowledge of composition and design elements to create digital media for various platforms and channels
- Implement and manage a flexible post-production process to support the high demand for marketing team assets
- Assist designers and art directors with final file preparation using AI, PS, and Figma
- Ideally have a solid understanding of motion, such as GIFs
- Work with Creative Producers to finalize asset delivery to the internal marketing team
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or in graphic design or digital asset production environments
- Experience as part of a Creative Studio / Agency, or in-house Creative team
- Strong understanding of color, typography, composition and digital asset production processes
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with various stakeholders for a successful delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in design, preferred but not required
- Remote work: You can work from anywhere with strong wifi.
- Flexible working hours: As long as communication can occur during general quip office hours (M-F, 10AM - 6PM EST).
- Opportunity for creative partnership with the quip Design team.
- Opportunity to work alongside and grow with a group of passionate creatives at quip headquarters in Brooklyn.
- Opportunity to help make oral care more simple, effective, and accessible.
- Commitment to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity.