At Airtable, we firmly believe that the person who knows how to best do your work is you! This is true whether you’re orchestrating the editorial calendar at a major media corporation or running a one-person cricket farm—and it’s why we think that you’re the best person to create the software that you need to do your work.
The ability to make software opens up tremendous creative possibilities, and we want to empower people to bring these possibilities to life—no matter how ambitious. The good news is that creating software doesn’t have to mean writing code.
With Airtable, you can create your own software using familiar, approachable building blocks—spreadsheet-like grids, calendars, kanban boards, charts, and more—and combine them in ways that make sense for you and your team.
People from all walks of life and every corner of the globe use Airtable to get their work done. Over 300,000 organizations run on Airtable—from massive Fortune 500 companies to small nonprofits. They’ve created their own custom software for everything from managing viral video production, to planning UX research projects, to handling lost and found items at music festivals, to saving endangered languages. What will you create?
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits