We believe everyone should achieve career growth on their own terms. To make this a reality, we are building the first personal career growth management platform that helps everyone make confident career decisions from the day they start working to the day they retire.
Companies have HR, but most employees really only have... Google…. Does the idea of empowering every professional in the world with the tools, insights and guidance for their career appeal to you? Do you believe a Calm or Strava for careers should exist? Do you think your research skills feel like a perfect fit for this massive problem?
We are looking for a part-time Webflow designer and developer to support our growth team with website experimentation and innovation. Expected workload is 10 to 20 hours per week.
- Maintain company's marketing website hosted on Webflow, making necessary changes and fixes to improve user experience
- Work closely with growth team to iterate on UX/UI
- Provide development and design on Webflow-hosted growth projects
- Ensure the technical feasibility of all designs.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Optimize Webflow designs for site performance, including speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Test and QA own designs to ensure optimal experience.
- 1+ years professional web design. Must have expert level proficiency with Webflow
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience and comfort using other design tools like Figma and Canva
- Previous experience with automation via tools like Zapier preferred
- Previous experience in startup environment preferred
Who We Are:
A small team of innovative, collaborative, and dedicated individuals passionate about helping people build meaningful careers. Our backgrounds range from Architecture to Digital Design and from Human Resources to Software Engineering. We are travelers, pet lovers, musicians, parents, scuba divers, podcasters, readers, gamers, croquet players, and puzzle masters. We focus on aligning intentions, which typically results in less miscommunications, fewer meetings, and better outcomes. We adhere to a “what-by-when” mentality, which means the hours you keep are up to you, and we value your ability to set expectations and do your best to meet them.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity: (Come as you are. Feel welcome. Feel safe.) We are committed to safeguarding our workplace from all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, military status, or family status. This commitment extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, interviewing, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.