Teal is a new startup focused on helping people manage their job search. We are looking for paid Summer & Fall interns to help us with both campus marketing & general marketing projects.
In this internship you will not only get a chance to be a part of an early stage startup (<20 people), but also get to help support thousands of unemployed & employed job seekers. You will also learn job search and career development skills that will be useful throughout your entire career.
- Start Date: Rolling after July 1
- End Date: Flexible depending on schedule
- Number of hours: 10 - 20 hours per week
- Fee: $15 per hour plus incentive bonuses where applicable
- Campus Marketing Manager will work directly with the marketing team to help gain a deep understanding of early career job seekers and opportunities to create awareness for Teal.
- Work with the marketing team to create content that will educate job seekers about Teal’s tools.
- Identify & create partnerships with campus organizations & student groups.
- Contribute to internal brainstorms and campaign planning to ensure marketing messaging is effective.
- Conduct online research, qualification, and communication with potential partners.
- Support social media and partner campaigns with research & creative insights.
- Help create messaging to encourage target audiences to try out Teal tools & share feedback.
- As a Campus Marketing Manager, you will educate students and recent graduates at your school about how Teal can make their job search more efficient & successful.
- Current college undergraduate or recent graduate
- Interested in partnerships, social media, community & marketing campaigns
- Effective communicator who can succeed in a fully remote team.
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively in a small team.
- Reliable and willing to learn and grow
- Excited about helping people land jobs they love
- Excited to work with early stage startups
- Working Knowledge of all G-Suite platforms (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bonus if involved in campus organizations and online communities
Application Deadline: Rolling Until August 16th