We believe everyone should achieve career growth on their own terms. We aim to bring people tools and real-time guidance that empower them to build a career they love. We’re working towards providing people with a platform that enables confident career decisions from the day they start working to the day they retire. Companies have HR, but most consumers really only have Google. Does the idea of empowering every professional in the world with the tools, guidance, and community to grow their career appeal to you? Consider helping us deliver on our mission: enabling fulfilling careers by providing technology, content and support that travels with YOU from job to job.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to support the architecture and execution of all social media efforts across Teal’s owned channels and social media platforms. The will be fully remote within the U.S. and will report to the Head of Brand & Content Marketing.
Who We Are:
A small team of innovative, collaborative, and dedicated individuals passionate about helping people build meaningful careers. Our backgrounds range from architecture to digital design and from human resources to software engineering. We are travelers, pet lovers, musicians, parents, scuba divers, podcasters, readers, gamers, croquet players, and puzzle masters. We focus on aligning intentions, which typically results in fewer miscommunications, fewer meetings, and better outcomes. We adhere to a “what-by-when” mentality, which means the hours you keep are up to you, and we value your ability to set expectations and do your best to meet them.
Our Hiring Process:
- We read every application and make our best effort to reply to everyone.
- Please read the job description. We love when people strive but if you do not meet more than 50% of the requirements, we are less likely to respond.
- Goal: High-level qualifications & mutual fit
- 30-minute Zoom with 1 Teal person
- We make sure to reserve 10 minutes for your questions.
- We will provide the question and guidance in advance.
- Goals: Deeper understanding of your qualifications & skills
- 1-hour Zoom with 1-2 Teal people
- First 30 minutes we will dive into a past project
- Second 30 minutes we will talk through a current Teal challenge (We focus on a problem, not a solution; we're not looking for free consulting)
- All material will be provided in advance
- Goal: Meet more of the Team
- 30-minute Zoom with 1 to 2 Teal people
Our Operating Values:
- Trust First
- Take Initiative
- There’s Got to Be a Better Way
- Start & End With Intentions
- Test & Learn Openly
- No Prolonged Discomfort
- Embrace Feedback
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity: (Come as you are. Feel welcome. Feel safe.) We are committed to safeguarding our workplace from all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, military status, or family status. This commitment extends to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, interviewing, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, and benefits.